All things nice and spicy that’s what what girls are made of I think?
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Total time: 25 mins
- Spicy butcher sausage
- 1 tsp butter
- home made garlic & chive hummus (see here for recipe)
- black pepper
- Slice sausage lengthwise into two thin piecces.
- Preheat a large oven on medium-high heat.
- Place sausges in foil wrap
- Place in oven tray layered with baking paper and grill
- cook spinach with butter in the microwave for 1 minute
- Place bread in toaster for your preffered time
- Then spread hummus on bread
- Sausages and spinach should be ready place sausage on one piece of bread
- Layer spinach and then sliced tomato
- Place other piece of bread on top – and Bite.