I had so much fruit I needed to figure out what to do with it all.
Prep time: 7 mins | Cook time: 3 mins | Total time: 10 mins
serves 6 slices
- 2 cups of watermelon, diced
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 3 tsp of sugar
- 1 apple, sliced into halves
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 pineapple, sliced
- Slice the fruits in half.
- Blend the fruits until it is totally pulverized. This shouldn’t take more than a phew minutes.
- Add into blender lemon juice and sugar
- Then blend for a few seconds.
- Pour the smoothie juice into a pitcher or pour directly into glasses, over ice.