Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Total time: 40 mins
- 1 mediumsized sweet potatoes
- 2 strips bacon
- 2 slices cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Slice straight down into the potatoes, stopping short of cutting all the way through.
- Microwave at 500 watts for 5 minutes.
- Combine olive oil, parmesan cheese, and garlic in a bowl and mix well.
- Lay the potatoes onto a skillet. Add bacon, anchovy mixture and cheese on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees F.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with rosemary sprigs.