Inspired by Jamie Oliver – finger licking good. We can be healthy together, with the food revolution in mind I decided to make a seabass one tray meal. Fantastic for the whole family to dig in and get a healthy well-rounded meal.
Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 40 mins | Total time: 50 mins
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 handful of black olives
- 100g cubed potatoes (or grab 2 potatoes and slice them)
- 2 filleted Seabass
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- 1 dried red chilli
- 8 thin-sliced smoked streaky bacon
Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4. Get a deep roasting tray big enough to fit all the Seabass in one layer.
- Pick the basil leaves, break the bulb of garlic into cloves, then destone the olives.
- Add into the tray medium-sized chunks of potatoes and place in the tray with the Seabass, tomatoes, basil leaves, unpeeled garlic cloves and olives. Add a generous drizzle of oil, a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and the chilli.
- Bake in the oven, turning the Seabass after 30 minutes.
- After another 30 minutes, drape the pancetta or bacon on top of the Seabass and return to the oven for 15 minutes, until the fish is cooked.