Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Total time: 20 mins
- 1 small onion, thin slices
- 500g good-quality beef mince
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 slice of American sliced cheese
- 50g sauerkraut
- 1 burger buns
- Preheat grill gas 4
- on a piece of foil place the bacon in the grill for 3-4 mins
- Take the bacon out and lace the beef burgers on the tray and top each one with a slice of bacon and cheese.
- Put the tray back under the grill for another 1–2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Put the bottom half of roll on a plate and top with sizzling hot burger.
- Top with sauerkraut the remaining bread and serve right away. Fantastic!