Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Total time: 10 min
- 1 slice roast ham thick cut
- 1 medium tomato
- 50g olives
- mixed leaf salad
- 50g sweet corn
- dressing salad cream
- Slice the ham, trim the base from each lettuce, wash and dry the leaves, then roughly shred them.
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges.
- Cut the avocados in half lengthways, remove the stones and peel. Cut crosswise into slices, and sprinkle pepper and salt.
- Then scatter over the olives, sweet corn, and drizzle salad cream over the rest of the dressing.